Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for The International Retreats
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using The Writing Room Retreats website (the "Site"), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
2. Changes to Terms
The Writing Room Retreats reserves the right to change, modify, or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
3. Use of Site
- You may use the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- You agree not to engage in any activity that could harm or interfere with the proper functioning of the Site.
- Unauthorized use of the Site may result in termination of your access.
4. Intellectual Property
- All content on the Site, including text, images, videos, and logos, is the property of The Writing Room Retreats and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, or transmit any content from this Site without prior written permission.
5. User Content
- You may submit content, such as comments or reviews, to the Site.
- By submitting content, you grant The Writing Room Retreats a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, modify, and display your content on the Site.
7. Links to Third-Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience, and The Writing Room Retreats does not endorse or control these third-party sites. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these websites.
8. Limitation of Liability
- The Writing Room Retreats is not responsible for any errors or omissions on the Site.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information on the Site.
- In no event shall The Writing Room Retreats be liable for any damages arising out of your use or inability to use the Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Writing Room Retreats, its officers, directors, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any claims, losses, or damages, including legal fees, resulting from your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
The Writing Room Retreats reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site at its sole discretion, without notice, for any reason, including if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
11. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
12. Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org